To celebrate Work Tourism Day, from the 25th of september until the 4th of october, Benidorm is holding a “brochetas” week, which translates to “Skewers” Week, so get your taste buds ready!
During that week 16 restaurants in Benidorm will offer delicious creations in the form of a skewer at only 2€.
The restaurants taking part with their dishes are:
- Aurrera Pintxos – Grilled Monkfish delights with wakame & toasted garlic
- Dehesa de Don Saturnino – Marinated lamb in 35 spices
- El Bodegón Aurrera – Chicken Yakitori shi-take mushrooms
- El Txoko – Lamb delights
- La Alberca – Crunchy prawn with hot sauce
- La Brasería Aurrera – Butifarra Catalana a la brasa y setas shi-take, with red pepper jam
- La Cava Aragonesa – Shish Kebab
- La Tapería Aurrera – Crunchy prawnswith fried algae &
- Taberna Tamboril – Cholesterol challenge
- Tabernota del Sur – Grilled cuttlefish marinated in dry fruit & spicy sauce
- Tragantúa – Flower of tuna
- Carpe-Diem – Bread & cheese meringues
- Kaixo – Kaixo skewer
- Zarzosa – Party of flavours
- Mesón-Cervecería Cruz Blanca – Chicken delights with homemade curry
- Taberna Andaluza – Delcia Andaluza
- Hotel Montesol café – Prawn & pineapple skewer with curry & coconut mayonnaise
- Cervecería Angelillo – Original sin
- La Bodeguita Tapapín – Terra Mar
- Restaurant La Familia – Crunchy chicken with gorgonzola sauce
- Restaurant Oh Solomillo – Choco-millo
You will be able to pick up a map to fid you way arround at any of these establishments.
Don’t give it another thought and come to try one of Benidorm’s tastiest events of the year!